The Bluebook Centralized Valuation Approach (CVA) is the ultimate platform for on-site valuations including BPO's, Inspections, Appraisals and more. One log in, one methodology, multiple products, unlimited property reporting.
- From BPO's to Inspections, our methodology is time testedEvery report generated from a CVA site visit is a culmination of smart input, decades of knowledge and the wealth of property data. We believe that a solid methodology leads to accurate, actionable reporting. we have built in quality assurance through our comprehensive rule sets at the point of Input
- Multiple options - one resultJust one property visit can produce an array of reporting. Our reports can be generated from a myriad of user types, from Real Estate Agent to Contractor to Appraiser. We designed a shared platform with a common set of rules. This allows our reporting to be compared across multiple user and visit types.
- Repair and project estimator built InEvery site visit order includes Bluebook's repair estimating software built in. This means that the same data is being referenced throughout multiple visit types ensuring comparable, actionable data.
These dynamic smart forms perform hundreds of calculations as data is entered by incorporating Bluebook’s calculators at the point of entry. The Bluebook CVA offers clarity into almost every aspect of value, risk, and repair for a residential property.
Reports Available From One Site Visit
- Repair Estimate
- Property Photo Detail
- Broker Scope of Repair
- Property Condition
- Rental Analysis
- Sold Comparables
- Listed Comparables
- Decisioning Analysis
- HOA Report
- Comparables Map
- Hazard and Risk
- Agent Marketing Summary
- Property Features
- Structure Assessment
Unmatched Methodology Built Into Every Report
Reports generated from one of the CVA Site Visits utilize methodology already built into the Bluebook Platform in use today by Appraisers, Inspectors and Real Estate Agents for on-site professional valuations. Every Bluebook CVA Report is a culmination of smart input, decades of knowledge and the wealth of property data. We believe that a solid methodology leads to accurate, actionable reporting.
CVA Site Visit: Available packages + reports
Packages can either be bought for use by professionals who will perform their own site visits (Real Estate Agents, Inspectors, Appraisers) or for those who want a Bluebook certified professional to perform the site visit to produce the reports.
Report Description (click for sample)
- Broker Price Opinion PDF Yes Yes
- Repair Estimate Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
- Photo Detail Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
- Subject Property Details Yes Yes
- Marketability Report Yes Yes
- Comparable Sales Details Yes Yes
- Comparable Listings Details Yes Yes
- Comparable Rents Details / Market Rent Yes Yes
- Valuation Summary Yes Yes
- Property Condition and Inspection Available Available Yes Yes Yes
- Broker Scope of Repair (BSOR) Available Available Yes Yes Yes
- HOA / Tax Report Available Available Yes Yes
- Summary Decision Matrix Available Available Available Available
- Price for access to user input form to produce the noted reports $19.95 $19.95 $9.95 Coming Soon Coming Soon
- Price for a site visit from a Bluebook certified professional + reports Call Call Call Call Call